
I finally decided it was time to get a grown up haircut...to stop me from pulling my long hair back every single day!! Kelsi took the pic when I got home...I love it so far!! We will see how tomorrow goes when I have to do it by myself! Next weekend is my 10 year high school reunion- too bad I can't go show off my new "grown up" look. I have to be in
Rexburg...who plans a reunion for October? Come on people!
5 comments:
Very cute hair do. It looks great on you. I used to have a grown up hair do but I reverted back to putting it in a ponytail!!! Maybe when I am not pregnant anymore I can look good again!
Love it! Adds a little sexy sass to you : )
You are looking very grown up! Can you believe our 10 year reunion is next week. I too can't go. Who takes vacation in October? So where did you get your blog background? I love it!
Joy
Yeah, I'm a little bitter that you aren't going. ;) Just kidding! You look hot with your new hairdo! I love it!
Keri,
Love it! You look hot! I can definitely see why blogging is a addictive.
Post a Comment