Sunday, October 28, 2007

Primary Program

Today was the Primary Program in our ward. I am currently serving as the 1st counselor and loving it!! Despite the crazy practice we held Saturday night, the program went great and the kids did an awesome job. Our ward is a little different than most, our primary consists of 6 CTR-7 kids (including Kelsi) and 1 Sunbeam. We also have a big nursery and about a million babies. Even though we have a small group, they were great and the Spirit was so strong, I couldn't even sing the closing song, "I'll Follow Him in Faith." (I am known to cry easily...but I didn't cry when I had to speak!) It was so cool to look out into the ward and see others who were also touched by that wonderful song. I love my Primary!!

3 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

Oh my goodness...looking at your blog has caused me to miss Rexburg! Okay not so much the place as the people...but yes i miss it! I am so excited that you graduated...congrats on that! I loved the graduate breakfast the professors did (although it looks like there are some new ones...what happened??). Did they make you go around the table and tell what your plans are?

Anyway, what is Splash Park? We have not been gone that long...have we? Love all the pictures and getting caught up on what you guys have been up to. Can't believe Andrew and Kelsi are getting so big. Love the hair cut. Enjoy Disneyland!! (we will be in Utah for Thanksgiving otherwise I would say we might have to meet up somehow!) Thanks for letting me know you had a Blog. Okay this is long, so I will be done! miss you guys!

The VanderHoevens said...

Wow - that is a lot to ask of a group of 6 yr olds - to carry the whole Primary program! We heard Kelsi's talk - she did an awesome job!!

Angela said...

I wish I could have seen it! I'm sure it was cute!