Saturday, October 13, 2007

Buzz Lightyear is Here!

If you know anything about Andrew, it should be that he loves Toy Story!! He has probably watched it a gazillion times (both 1 and 2)! He usually is never too far away from his Buzz or Woody toys. So, when we were shopping the other day and he saw this Buzz costume, he went crazy! I got it for him and finally let him wear it today. He sat in front of our mirror for 20 minutes, saying over and over, "I am Buzz Lightyear!" That was worth every penny we spent! I tried to get a good picture, but he won't stay still, he is just so excited. He's the cutest little Buzz ever!

7 comments:

Joe Urvina said...

To infinity and beyond!!! Go Andrew!

The VanderHoevens said...

He is so cute! Go Andrew!!

Adrienne said...

Adorable!! He makes a great Buzz. Does he ask to put it on everyday? I had to hide Gavin's costume. He would sleep in it if I let him.

Ditto Family said...

How cute! I bet he is going to be so covered in coats, hat, and gloves that you won't even know what he is on Halloween. It looks freezing in Rexburg. Glad someone likes the cold.

beth said...

keri - hey, I got your address off of laurens blog, I hope you don't mind. your pics are too cute and so is your new do. I don't think I have seen you in awhile. Beth

Angela said...

Man, he is so cute! I so need a boy!

Scott and Stacia said...

How cute it that. I am so glad you bought the costume for him. I can totally imagine him saying that in front of the mirror...how cute!