I have a funny story to share about Andrew, who has now officially entered the "Terrible Two" stage. Andrew, being two, (if you call him that he will correct you and say, "I am two and a half!"), likes to say No a lot, especially to mommy and daddy. When he would say no to me, I would say, "Don't say no to me, say yes to me." Well, the other day he wanted to do something and I had told him no. His response to this was, "You don't say no to me, you say yes!" If he weren't so darn cute, I might go crazy!!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is so funny! I hate and love when my kids say things like that. What a cutie! Also, love your cute new background. PS- I agree with Mollie, your hair does look totally red in that picture. Pretty!
That is so funny!! I really enjoy this age as far as fun new things that they say. Gavin thinks it is more fun to call me Adrienne rather than mommy!! GRRR....I like mommy better!!!
I think it is so funny when kids call their parents by their first names...it seems like every child goes through that phase!
Over the summer we got to go home and one of the funniest things was when my dad asked Cameron to pass him something and Cameron said "no", when asked why not his reply was "Because No means no!"... He picked that one up from his mum. Ha! Cheeky.
-Laura
PS. I found your blog through Lauren and Drew's.
Post a Comment