Saturday, October 20, 2007

Strange Idaho Weather!!

We were enjoying a lazy Saturday afternoon when we heard some super loud thunder, so we looked outside to see what was going on. It was hailing, like crazy!! It looks like snow in the pics, but it's hail. Of course the kids had to go outside and play for a minute.
This is some hail that Kelsi collected as it fell from the sky...in only about 2 minutes!
For some reason, I am craving a Sno Cone now!!
Since we have come inside, the hail has turned to snow. It is still falling like crazy, I am glad we don't have to go anywhere today.

5 comments:

Kristi Avery said...

And for some strange reason, I just don't miss Idaho's winters!

Adrienne said...

Madi wants to play in the snow so bad. She asked when it will snow here. We said maybe next year!!!

Laura said...

Wasn't that just really weird? I thought the thunder was truck's moving dirt because it was early afternoon. I don't remember thunder and lightening at ever happening at that time in the day before. So weird.

beth said...

steve and the boys were sitting at a football game when that happened. Mad dash home after that. Idaho does have strange weather.

Angela said...

Oh yeah, that's why I don't miss Rexburg! ;) Just kidding! You guys have been having some pretty crazy weather!