
This is for my sister who keeps bugging me to update my blog! Dave has finally found a job in the lovely "Palm Springs of Washington" and we have just moved into our new home, well it's a duplex really. But it's lovely, the outside does not do it justice. I am having issues uploading photos of the inside, so until my computer support gets home, this is what you get! (Sorry, Val!) If anyone wants to come and visit, they can see for themselves how nice it is. :) We have been extremely blessed in finding this place. It has a lot of things we haven't had before so we love it! We have three bedrooms, 2 full baths. I think the master bedroom is about the size of our entire downstairs in Rexburg! I have a beautiful kitchen with LOTS of counter space and a really pretty gas fireplace in the living room. We also have a two car garage which Dave is more excited about than me. Since we only have one car at the moment, he has lots and lots of room for his tools and manly stuff out there. We are in our old ward that we used to be in and Kelsi is going to the same school that Dave went to. She also already knew 3 little girls in her class, so the transition was pretty easy for her. Her teacher says that after a week, she acts like she has been there all year! Dave is enjoying his job and they are certainly keeping him busy. Me- I am just trying to get the house organized and looking decent. We loved our time at my sisters house, but it's nice to have our own place again. I am sure my neice and nephew are glad to get their seperate rooms back, too! I will post more pics when I can...it's not working right now for me.
12 comments:
WHOO HOO - After having a 10X10 space, you must love all that room!! We still need to see more pictures though. Ben is pretty lonely today all by himself. We miss you guys - but I hope you are ready for the invasion in two weeks!!!
Bring it on!!!
Such a perfect house for a perfect family! It is adorable. We would love to come visit.
Guess what. My blog won't let me publish more than one picture either. Let me know if your husband figures out what the heck is going on! By the way, I am so jealous of that cute little house. That's all I have to say.
So excited for you guys and your new place. Can't wait to see pictures of the inside!
It is sooo cute. I think that the outside is way cute. Having space is like the best thing in the entire world. I can't wait for the inside pics, it sounds beautiful. CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations. How exciting! I bet you just love the space and your yard. Things I have thoroughly enjoyed.
Congratulations Keri! I am so happy for you! And excited to see more pictures!! :)
Cute house! You guys are on to bigger and better things! :)
yeah, you guys are really special. I am really happy for you, really. blah, blah, blah. why don't you brag a little more. Cmon, I know you can. Sorry, sorry, congrats, no bitterness here. Have fun in the "palm spring of hell".
Ryan, I know the biggest thing you are sad about is that YOU are not here...so do something about that, okay! We can be neighbors!!! The new medical school opens here in August, I do believe it is calling your name!!
Ryan, I don't know why you are such a jerk, I'm really sick of it! Don't be hatin on my girl Keri, aight?
Post a Comment