
Last week we had Grandma and Nick over for dinner (Grandpa was at meetings, of course!) After dinner she stayed and helped us color eggs. These were Kelsi's favorite ones.

Saturday we had an egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was tons of fun! Uncle Matt, Aunt Breanna (Dave's brother and his wife) and Dave's cousin Janessa were all visiting for the weekend, it was so fun to see all of them!

Andrew scored!! The basket got too heavy for him to carry, it was kinda funny.

Kelsi posing with her stash of goodies.

My adorable children! If you make this big you can see Andrew actually smiling...something not often seen in photos!

That boy loves his mama, he can't stop looking at me :)

Hope your Easter was wonderful, we love you all!!
6 comments:
Happy Easter. Great family pictures!!! it sounds like a fun easter egg hunt. We are so excited to come and see you all.
Andrew is so cute...and the rest of you too! Happy Easter!
What a picture perfect family. The only thing left to complete it would be if you lived in yakima!...wait a minute...
Cute kiddies!
Hey Keri! How are ya!! Looks like you're having a great time in Washington! I miss you in my c.d. classes. I found your blog through Jeff and Kendy's. I'm jealous of your nice and sunny weather (We had a blizzard today)
Feel free to check out my blog!
Amy Sunderland
I'm so jealous! I want a little boy who looks at me like that! :) So adorable!!
Post a Comment