Monday, March 17, 2008

Hooray for Sunshine!!

Our kids got new bikes last Saturday and today was so beautiful outside, we had to play with them!! Here is Kelsi with her new "girly" bike. Think she likes it???
Andrew loves his new Diego "Motorcycle"!!
Kelsi, always the poser!! Andrew just wants to ride around!
So fun!! I can't express how happy I am that nice, warm, sunny weather is on it's way! I am sure by August I will be tired of it, but for now, I'm loving it!

9 comments:

Lacey said...

So I'm jealous for a couple reasons, one, you have sunshine... two, you have a kitchen that actually has counter space and drawers. I'm sure happy for you guys! Looks like your kids are loving it there and your house looks great! I do like your words over your fireplace as well :D

The Beals said...

Hey Keri! I loved being able to look at your blog and see how great you guys are doing! I am so jealous of your beautiful house, gosh someday we'll get there. Did you know that Bernie Button is my visiting teaching companion in our ward that we moved into? Personally I thought it was pretty crazy. She is so fun. Hope everything continues to go well for you guys!

Lawther family said...

Hi there button family. Its the Lawthers. Your blog is cute. Mine needs help.....
Your kids are getting so big. They are totally adorable.
Congrats on the job and the new couches. Enjoy the sunny weather. :)

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

No snow. I envy you. Every time I see your blog I envy you!

Keri said...

Can you pass some of that sun our way? I think you might be taking all of it. We've had nothing but hale and rain storms! I bet your kids love the large area to ride their bikes at.

Linzi said...

Like everyone else, I'm completely jealous that you have no snow. I can't wait for the day ours melts. Hopefully soon. Glad to hear you are loving your new home. I miss seeing Andrew run out of the house naked. Hilarious!

Adrienne said...

So fun. I bet the kids are loving their new bikes. I bet you are loving having a garage to put them in. Way cool... We can't wait to see you all.

ryan and berni said...

Looks like perfect bike riding weather. Groovy bikes guys.

Nikki said...

Yea for Kelsi and Andrew for the new bikes!! Katie sure does miss her pal around town....Maybe in the summer we can come over and see you for a couple of days b4 we head over to GA.I also noticed that Kelsi was festive in her Green, but cutie Andrew, well, we know how he is...Happy St. Patty's Day Button Family! And don't worry - soon a new car will take up the bikes parking spaces :)