
Welcome to our home...kinda!

This is our living room with our new couches that I love!! Mostly because they are ours and nobody else had them before us! :)

My lovely kitchen..this is only a corner of it. Look at those counters...so big to me!

Our fireplace with the vinyl words we put up. (You can see them better below.)

I love this...it looks so pretty on the wall. I like to sit on the couch and just look at it. We don't have a TV, so sometimes I get a little bored and you can only check people's blogs so many times in a day. :)
So, who is gonna come and visit us now??? Ryan, I know you want to!!!!
14 comments:
We will be there in only 2 short weeks! Not sure you will ever see Jeff, but he will be IN town too. :) It all looks so super cute!
I can't wait to eat popcorn on those couches!
It looks great!!! We can't wait to come and see it. Hopefully soon!!!!
I'm so happy for you guys! You seem so much like an adult now that you have a house AND brand new couches! We are still renting with Goodwill furniture.
Hey...Wait a minute...Where is your "Buttons" welcom mat that Grandma Willis gave you?
Love the pictures. Those are totally couches we would purchase!! I love them. Can wait to get our "own"
Thats right the Button mat...I loved that mat!! It probably got ruined from all the snow!
The Button mat could not hold up to the snow and wind of Rexburg...it pretty much died there. Sorry Grandma!!
Love the house pictures. It must be so nice to have all that extra space.
Way cute! Glad for you guys. We want to visit!
Burn, burn, burn.
Just to put minds at rest, there have been offensive comments made. All in good fun, maybe lines were crossed, perhaps apologies are in order. No ill feelings here. No restraining order needed. Maybe some medication, counseling but things really are fine. Love the house...and the welcome mat.
Congrats on the house! Looks beautiful!
Way cute house!!! Isn't it funny how the grass almost always seems greener on the other side? Haha, I guess there is a "time and season" for everything! The "You're Gonna Miss This" song really does help make me grateful for every stage in life! And so grateful for blogs that we can all share in these times of our lives together. :)
Those letter look so good on your wall! Wherever did you find them?!?! (giggles)
Post a Comment