
I got to go on a kid-free trip to Victoria, Canada with my friend Mandy this past weekend!! We only had 2 days but we had tons of fun shopping and spending time with her family. The weather was beautiful and very conducive to getting lots of shopping done. This picture is by where we got on the ferry- The Empress Hotel is in the background.

Bags, bags and more bags!! We were a little worried that when we told the Border Patrol people we had only been there 2 days they wouldn't believe us. We did have a lot of baggage for a short amount of time! But just think of all the shopping you can do in two days when you have no little ones to worry about!! Look at the people behind Mandy...smooching in my photo!

Mandy and I have wanted to go on a cruise together for a long time. (If our husbands behave we would let them come along, too!) The 90 minute ferry ride may be as close as we get for awhile! We had so much fun we decided we need to do it a few times a year!! Thanks to all of my family who watched my kiddos so I could have some girl time!
8 comments:
Totally fun!!! I am so glad you guys were able to do that! I can just imagine how stuffed those bags really were :)
Awww, that is so much fun for you! That's so sad you guys just barely missed the temple being finished. :( It is absolutely beautiful. You guys need to come back and visit Rexburg!
I love Victoria too! The parliament building is beautiful. I also had fun shopping there. I'm coming with you next time too!!!
I'm jealous! Oh, what it would be like with money and time without children. I wonder what that will feel like again. Good for you and hope you had a blast!
sounds like so much fun!!
Keri, you have been tagged. You can check out my blog for the rules. Love ya!
Hey, quick question. How did you put the link to the music on your blog. It is so fun to get on your blog and hear the soundtrack to your posts. I wanna try it. Let me know. How is Dave's job going?
Keri-I am so jealous! We sister-in-laws should plan a trip sometime. . .
Post a Comment