Thursday, August 2, 2007

OUCH!!

Tonight while Kelsi was running outside, she tripped and fell onto the concrete. Besides smashing her face, she knocked out her front tooth! It was a little loose, but the ground certainly helped it come out. The funny thing is, she didn't even know it at first. She was just crying a little because her face hurt and when I got there, I said to her, "You are bleeding. Where is it coming from?" Well, once she realized she was bleeding, then she freaked out. All of the neighbor kids outside thought it was cool because now the Tooth Fairy will come tonight!! Kelsi has now lost 3 of her baby teeth. She's been wanting her front ones to come out lately, but I am pretty sure she didn't think it would happen in this way. She is a brave young lady. She also scored her first goal at her soccer game tonight, WAHOO, Kelsi!

1 comments:

Angela said...

My two front teeth got knocked out about a year too early, and I was singing "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth) for a year! You are lucky that she was so close to losing them already. Plus, she looks so darn cute with missing teeth, and even cuter in that blue Soccer Jersey!! :)