
Newlyweds...we couldn't take our eyes off each other!

Our cake was so good...and the top that we froze and ate on our 1st anniversary tasted just as good as the day we were married...yummers!

When do we get to stop smiling?? We look so young!

8 years ago, Dave and I were sealed for time and eternity in the Portland Temple. I thought I loved this man as much as I could at the time, but have only grown more in love through the years. I look forward to many years to come....and our 10 year anniversary trip to Hawaii countdown has begun!!! Anyone want to join us?
3 comments:
Awwww! What a beautiful couple! Congrats on the big 1-0! And the internship, you super woman! When is your trip? You should get in touch with Joy! I know, we should do our next reunion there!!!! Just tell me when! :)
Congratulations! What a great lookin' couple!
By the way, I love your new blog background. How did you do that?
You guys sure have been busy and having lots of fun lately. I love being up-to-date on the Button's household.
I loved seeing these pictures! You were such a beautiful bride! I love your dress!
Post a Comment