Thursday, August 23, 2007

I got an internship!!

Today I found out that I will be doing my internship at a local daycare that also has a preschool program. They have infants up through age 12 at the center, but I will be working with the preschool age children in the afternoons, doing art projects and other fun learning centers. Since it is in the afternoons, once school starts Dave will be home with the kids for most of the time and we will only need someone to watch them for an hour, maybe two each day. This should be a great learning experience and better yet- when I have completed 160 hours I will get my degree and really be completely done with school. Wahoo!!! And it's paid- almost unheard of for my major and in Rexburg, especially. I am ready to be done!

1 comments:

Ditto Family said...

So wonderful you get paid! Certainly a rarity!