Thursday, August 2, 2007

Beautiful Toes!!

Tonight I took my daughter and niece out for a girls night. We went and got pedicures and had tons of fun, just being with the girls. Every girl needs cute toes!
My beautiful niece, Sarah, getting her first Pedi!!
All of our lovely toes
Kelsi, still smiling, even with a nice shiner on her face! She loved her first pedicure and the woman even painted her fingernails to match.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah had sooooo much fun!

Mollie said...

I can not get over how much Kelsi looks like her mamma! She looks like a Disney princess, just like you! Looks like a lot of fun! Around here, my hubby does the pedicures and manicures for the girls, 3 women in the house has changed the man!

Elizabeth C said...

That is so much fun that you guys got pedicures and had a girls night! I LOVE the toes picture!!

Angela said...

You are such a good girl Mommy (and auntie)! Heavenly Father should've sent you the 4 daughters!! :) You'll have to give me some tips sometime.