I can't wait to see her this weekend and next! Give her a kiss for me!
She is so sweet!
Congrats. She's beautiful.
What a cutie. Love the dress. We can't wait to come and see you all.
That second picture looks VERY familiar!
I am not worried about her at all. It already looks like she can hold her own...;)
It's about time for some new pictures! So cute--
She is so cute! Looks like everyone is happy and healthy. Congrats to you. I love her name.
I know I already left a comment last week...but I had to tell you that I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED KAYLI'S BLESSING!!! I was home with a cold with three kids who were also not feelin' so great. But dang it!!! I'm so sad I missed it. I'm expecting pictures any day!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I can't wait to see her this weekend and next! Give her a kiss for me!
She is so sweet!
Congrats. She's beautiful.
What a cutie. Love the dress. We can't wait to come and see you all.
That second picture looks VERY familiar!
I am not worried about her at all. It already looks like she can hold her own...;)
It's about time for some new pictures! So cute--
She is so cute! Looks like everyone is happy and healthy. Congrats to you. I love her name.
I know I already left a comment last week...but I had to tell you that I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED KAYLI'S BLESSING!!! I was home with a cold with three kids who were also not feelin' so great. But dang it!!! I'm so sad I missed it.
I'm expecting pictures any day!
Post a Comment