Friday, February 6, 2009

Kayli's Blessing Day

Kayli was blessed by her father last Sunday, wearing the same dress that her sister and 3 Urvina cousins have also worn. I wonder if when Grandma bought the dress almost 14 years ago she thought of all the beautiful granddaughters that would one day wear the dress for their special blessing days. On the inside slip, we have each of their names embroidered along with the dates of their blessing.

Kayli and Grandpa, sharing a special moment. Grandma, we missed you!!

The happy parents with their adorable baby :)

This is a picture of the family that was able to be here. We are so thankful to those who were able to come and share Kayli's special day with our family. Those who couldn't make it, you were missed!

It was a fun and crazy day...there are a lot of young children in our family right now which means that something exciting is always going on. We love the cousin chaos though, wouldn't have it any other way.


3 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

I am so glad we were there. I kinda thought I would get the use out of that dress that you guys have, but oh well, what can you do? It was nice to spend such a wonderful day with you guys. By the way - 3 times since Christmas!

Scott and Stacia said...

She looks so very cute! I love the idea of embrodering the girls names and dates on the slip of the dress. How special!

Keri said...

She looks so pretty in her blessing dress. I LOVE her head band! You look so pretty, Keri, motherhood agrees with you!