Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Greatest Place...

Last weekend we went over to Seattle to pick a friend up from the airport. While there we stopped at the Southcenter Mall. It's my new favorite place, even though it's 2 1/2 hours away. This is where I got to sit and nurse my baby! How nice is that?
Here is Dave with Kayli, sitting in the "Family Room" at the mall.

This room has a TV that's playing the Disney channel, nice chairs, and toys for kids to play with. Notice the 3 lovely nursing rooms on the side. And the place is clean! Why doesn't everywhere have places like these??

6 comments:

Linda A. said...

I'm not the only crazy one! I took pictures of the nursing stalls, too! It is the coolest thing ever.

The VanderHoevens said...

I almost had a baby just to use this room! - well not exactly, but it makes me want to go there now to nurse. This Saturday???

Keri said...

Just think if we had something to this degree at church. All it needs is a back massager on the chairs!

Nikki said...

and streaming video of Sacrament and RS!!

Ditto Family said...

So that is what I AM TALKING ABOUT... something like that for the Mother's Lounge. Peaceful...clean...pretty

chuck and april said...

i want to go! kayli is so precious. congrats you two! you have a beautiful fmaily. how are you handling 3 kids?