After having way too much fun playing Wii with the VanderHoevens, we somehow ended up with one in our home. I am pretty sure my husband said at one time that we would never own a video game system...but some things are just too much fun to resist!
Here are Kelsi and Dave bowling...




5 comments:
I love playing the Wii. It is so much fun. I bet Kelsi and Andrew love it too. It seems like a great gaming system for little ones.
I SOOO have to try that Hot Cocoa now! Why did I never think of that, forget the stupid marshmallow! You looked like you guys had a blast at the concert. You are still pretty small by the way!
How fun! I can't wait to try the hot cocoa with ice cream!
I hate playing video games but I will bowl and I love Wii Fit. Glad to see that Dave came around.
Madi ALWAYS beats us on Wii Bowling. I don't get it.......Oh well...
Post a Comment