Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Heart Celine Dion!

Last Saturday I got to go with my sister to see a Celine Dion concert. I love that woman, her voice is amazing and just as great live as on her CD's! I went with my mother in law 5 years ago to see her in Vegas, so I was really excited to get the chance to see her again. My sister took her camera and I did not, so to see just how close we were, check out her blog:
http://vanderhoeven.blogspot.com/2008/10/celine-dion-in-tacoma.html

2 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

That was so much fun - we need to plan those more often - maybe we need to go see the opening act guy in vegas for our next trip!!!

Scott and Stacia said...

Those were such great seats. I know you have been looking forward to this trip for awhile now! I am so glad you enjoyed it! I really like Celine too! She has an amazing talent.