Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving, Button Style

This is the newest member of our family, our Pumpkin Potato-Head, Mrs. Witch.
Isn't she lovely?

The kids love her!
Our adorable kids with their new friend
I love that it took about five minutes to decorate and there were no messy pumpkin guts all over the place! I think this may be a new tradition in our home as far as pumpkins go...we will see how long it lasts until I get out voted. :)


3 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

You guys are wimps! (but pretty smart!)

Scott and Stacia said...

That is a cute idea! I still like the guts though. I love seeing the kids faces as they dig out the pumpkin guts! Enjoy your cute pumpkin!

Keri said...

That is SOOO cute! Did you just end up buying a kit or did you steal it from Mrs. Potato Head?