
I have been a loser at blogging lately...I have kept up on everyone else of course, just felt that I had nothing exciting to write about. Hopefully this post will make my sister and sister in law happy! :) Do you love my flowers? I do!! Yes, I bought them for myself, but they were just screaming Spring Time to me and calling my name. So what have we been up to lately? Let's see...

We bought a new tent! We had a great one from my parents that died on a camping trip last summer, so we figured we need a new one. Dave thought it would be fun to put it up in our living room. It was a little bigger than we thought. There is a whole other part that goes onto the front which would not fit. Dave and the kiddos slept in it, while I relished the quiet and space of my big empty bed! We can't wait to really camp in it at Leavenworth!

This picture is so cute, does it need an explanation? Well okay then. We are potty training Andrew currently and instead of washing a ton of clothes, he has been loving wearing just his birthday suit! (Another reason for the lack of posts...this kid is taking his time figuring out the whole toilet thing.) Anyways, I was doing something in the other room and came into the kitchen to see this cute little bum...sneaking chocolate chips while he thought mommy was too busy to notice! I quickly ran to get the camera...how could I resist??
Our lives have settled down a bit. Moving twice in as many months, a new job, new church callings (don't ask!) and missing our friends and family who we have moved away from. Pretty ordinary. Of course, I love the ordinary most of the time! Is that a country music song??
6 comments:
So - first off - I KNEW you had a life! Even though you insisted you didn't. Second - Ben's first comment as he was sitting on my lap was - ewww annew.
Then he looked at the picture with Andrew with his face colored on and laughed and said annew, annew.
He misses his little bobo brother!
The camping looks fun. That will be a fun trip!
I feel for you! I've been potty training Adam. Lot's of naked bums around my house too. See ya!
Sounds like fun. That is kind of funny about Andrew. It does take a lot of time and patience to potty train. Good luck with it.
Yay a new post! What a great black mail picture of Andrew!! Soooo cute. I hope the potty training is going great!
My kids were super jealous of your indoor camping excursion. Great idea!!!
What can I say, flowers, naked bum, tent...spring is finally here!
Post a Comment