Sunday, April 6, 2008

Beware of children being too quiet...

This afternoon I was enjoying a great session of Conference. My children were being quiet and letting me listen! Then this happened...Andrew was quite happy that he had colored with a permanent Sharpie all over his face and hand!!
I think he was going for the pirate look.

5 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

This pcture made me and Jeff laugh out loud!! So glad that was at his grandma's house and not here a few months ago! We have our own picasso already who colored himself with orange highlighter this past weekend! Way to go Andrew!!

steveandlaura said...

My first thought when I saw him was, "oh I hope he didn't color on their new walls!" I'm glad that I didn't read that.

chuck and april said...

that cracks me up! you must be right, it must be the age cause man it's happening alot lately! so cute.

Adrienne said...

So funny! I love little boys!!!! So glad it wasn't mine this time.

Megan Marie said...

holy cow, he is huge! He is such a big boy now! I can tell you reacted patiently by the big smile on his face. Yay for you, you good mom!