Wednesday, December 5, 2007

TAGGED!!

I have been tagged as it is called and tagged by Laura. Here are the RULES. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog for game rules/details.

Here are mine:

1. I am a certified SCUBA Diver. Dave and I took a class a year ago and it was terrifying for me...but I did it! We haven't been diving since then, but I look forward to someday SCUBA Diving in beautiful clear water in Hawaii.

2. I hate doing laundry. It is my least favorite domestic duty. I don't mind so much throwing it in the washing maching and dryer. It's the folding and putting away that I detest so much. Usually by the time I am done, the hampers are full of dirty clothes again. It is a nasty cycle that never ends.

3. I love Taco Time!! They have the best ice in town, the little tiny kind that is so awesome. I am a regular customer in their drive thru, so much so that the owner who usually works the drive through, knows me by name. :) Sad, but true. He is disappointed that his best customer is moving soon but he has been kind enough to give us lots of great boxes.

4. I have never been snow or water skiing. I know, I know. I grew up in the Northwest with mountains and lakes everywhere. I don't even have a desire to to either type of skiing- and as long as I never do I will have something to say when I am tagged!

5. I am somewhat of a clean freak, though you wouldn't know it from looking at my house right now.(We are moving next week, I have a good excuse!)I love to organize things in my home and I will be forever grateful to Rubbermaid for inventing wonderful storage containers. Valerie- I am coming to your house soon, are you ready for me and my organizing ways??

6. This Summer my husband bought a motorcycle and I was okay with it. I had so many wives tell me they would never let their husband get a bike and they were shocked that I let Dave get one. He's a grown man who works hard (most of the time), so who I am to tell him what he can or can't do? Of course, the thing was a money pit and we no longer have it but he enjoyed his mid-life crisis toy while he had it. :)

People I am tagging:
Keri C
Valerie
Adrienne
Kristi
Mollie
Angela

8 comments:

Laura said...

I can't believe you're moving next week. Seriously. When is it MY turn!!?
It's such an exciting time and I hope you have a wonderful and happy adventure settling down with your family. I'm glad for blogs so I can keep track of you FOREVER!

Ditto Family said...

Are you making a pit stop in Yakima on your moving trip?

Keri_B said...

We will be in Yakima for a short time on our way to our new home, but we hope to return for a few days sometime closer to Christmas. We will have to get together if you are there!

Keri_B said...

And Laura, your time will come my dear!! I had been saying the same thing for a long time, but now that we are leaving I am actually a little sad. Don't tell anyone though. :)

Laura said...

"Love your tree, but now I can't stop thinking about Laura in her underwear in the kitchen! I saw your blog on someone else's blog.
-Keri Button"

Hahaha! That made my day!

I'm terribly excited for everyone who's leaving but also a bit sad and then I think that if you're leaving it means I'll be leaving soon too and then I get excited again... It's a vicious cycle. I am sad to see you go but happy. This explains the strange moodswings I've been having lately.

steveandlaura said...

I love taco time's ice too! So where are you moving to?

Keri_B said...

We are moving to the Seattle area where hopefully a great paying job is just waiting for my husband to find it! :)

Megan Marie said...

The Northwest is so beautiful. I am super Jealous. Matt and I want to live in the Portland, Oregon area someday. The primary is going to be way too sad without your adorable kids. We'll all miss you guys a lot.