So, ever since high school, I have loved Celine Dion. It all started with my friend Aimee and me driving around, singing along as loud as we could to Celine CD's. We were good!! I went to see Celine in Vegas a few years ago with my mother-in-law, because Dave didn't want to go with me. He missed a good show! Recently, my sister and I got tickets to see her when she comes to the Tacoma Dome in October 2008. I know- it's 11 months away, but we have amazing tickets (14th row!!) and I am excited. I don't know what will be going on with my life in 11 months, but I know that I am going to see Celine again!! Wahoo!!! Whose music do you sing along to in your car or shower or wherever?
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Is there any other band besides Pearl Jam?
Martina McBride...love her voice and range, Celine is awesome too. I would love to see her in concert!
My favorite group is Lonestar! They just say it so perfectly!! :)
Saw Celine last Wednesday on an NBC Christmas special. She sang a song from her new cd, Alone by Heart. Now my love of Celine has been revived! I tried to find her version of Alone on the playlist, but no luck! Heart sings it so well anyways, so I posted it this morning so I could listen to it all day! I need her new cd!!!
Hello again!
Consider yourself TAGGED! For info on how to play the game visit my blog
Post a Comment