Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Graduation!






We FINALLY graduated on December 14...Wahoo!! It was a crazy, hectic and very cold day but we survived.

7 comments:

Keri_B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keren said...

I am so glad you found your way over to our blog. Rachel mentioned that you guys all had blogs, but I hadn't found any of the links yet. Congratulations on graduating and the move back to Washington!

Mollie said...

Congrats! You two look so cute together! Welcome back to paradise!;) We should plan a get together with Angela.

steveandlaura said...

Congratulations you two! I'm so proud of you! That is really a great accomplishment. You look awesome.

Scott and Stacia said...

Yippee!! That is so exciting guys! Congrats!

Angela said...

Congrats Keri and Dave!! A get together sounds great to me. :)

chuck and april said...

hey we are so glad you guys have a blog. so where are you living and what's going on with you guys? congrats on graduation! that's awesome!