It's official. I am no longer a resident of that very cold and windy place in Idaho. On Friday, Dave and I both graduated and on Saturday we left town. Pictures of the happy graduates to soon follow. It was great to have the help of my mom, sister and Dave's brother and his wife..we couldn't have gotten everything done without their help. Thanks guys!! We are now at my sister's house after the longest day of driving EVER. I thought we would never get here. Driving over mountain passes in Winter in the middle of the night with bad windshield wipers- not the greatest thing to do, in case you might be wondering if you should do that. Of course, before that I had been a little sleepy and that kept me wide awake for the rest of the trip. I am going back to Rexburg in a few weeks for the temple open house, but right now I can't think about that drive- I need to block out the one from yesterday first. To my great Idaho friends- I love you and will miss you!! It's strangely warm to me in Western Washington and I am liking that right now!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome Home Buttons!!!
I feel like we are neighbors again...sort of! Now we only live 5 hours apart. I new I couldn't leave without you following. J/K
Post a Comment