Monday, November 5, 2007

Glasses!


Kelsi got glasses today! She picked them out herself and so far, she loves them. Dave says it is all my fault since I have bad eyes on my side of the family. Thanks mom and dad!! She is adorable and looks even cuter with her new glasses!

6 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

She is so adorable!!! Josh is so jealous - he has been jealous since Tara got glasses and this is pushing him over the edge!

Adrienne said...

Kelsi you look so cute in your new glasses. You did a great job picking them out. Very fashionable!!

Ditto Family said...

Oh boy--Kelsi does look super cute!! Your halloween pictures were so fun too! It didn't take Cooper very long to decide this is his favorite holiday so far. Sounds like Andrew will probably look forward to next year's trick-or-treating too!

Scott and Stacia said...

Cute glasses Kelsi! Great choice, they look so good on you!

The Button's said...

Kelsi, I love your glasses. They make you look so pretty and smart! When did you first notice that you needed them? I can't see far away and when I first got my glasses I couldn't believe all the things I'd been missing!! I love you, Grandma Button

beth said...

Way cute! TC can't wait for his to come in. I am sure it is only because Kelsi has hers!