Dave's brother was camping up near Island Park so we went up for the day with his other brother and their family..it was beautiful and we had a blast! All of the Button Cousins were together again!
Family photo on the river
We climbed up a very unsteady fallen tree and found a bunch of huge rocks. Kelsi wanted to know who had moved them there. :)
Moose sighting near Island Park...There is a story behind this picture. A few years ago I went up to Alaska with my parents and sister for my cousin's wedding. Since it was my first time in Alaska, I really wanted to see a moose. Everyone said they just walked around the streets there. My dad drove me ALL over the place and we never saw one..till we went to a zoo place and they were in a cage. That didn't count as far as I was concerned. Just this summer I have seen moose near Ogden, Utah and Island Park, Idaho...but I couldn't find one in Alaska!!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment