Sunday, September 9, 2007

Countdown to Disneyland


This year we will be spending Thanksgiving in California with our good friends who just moved from Rexburg. We will also be spending a few days at Disneyland! Tonight we made a chain to countdown the days...I don't know who is more excited to go, Kelsi or me!!!

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

Yay for Disneyland! It sounds like a fun Thanksgiving vacation!!

The VanderHoevens said...

DISNEYLAND! You want to take Josh and Sarah? They can help with your kids....and Ben is free on a plane!!! Valerie

Mollie said...

Sososososo fun!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures! By the way, love the auburn hair on you! So cute!

Keri_B said...

That's my real hair color!! It doesn't always look so red, the sun must have been shining on it.

Keri said...

Wow that sounds like a blast. I am just hopeing that I can even a few days off of work during Thanksgiving!

Keri said...

Sorry I can't spell or write a correct sentence!

Ditto Family said...

What fun!!! Are you flying?

christine said...

jealous--I wish I could go to Disneyland!