I have been meaning to put an update on here. Kelsi is doing much better and though Andrew did get sick as well, he didn't get it as bad as his big sister. Kelsi had a great birthday today...I am so glad she is feeling better. Maybe we can get some sleep around here now!!
Monday, July 9, 2007
We have survived!!
I have been meaning to put an update on here. Kelsi is doing much better and though Andrew did get sick as well, he didn't get it as bad as his big sister. Kelsi had a great birthday today...I am so glad she is feeling better. Maybe we can get some sleep around here now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We are so glad to hear you are doing better! I am think that ice cream looks pretty yummy!
I'm so glad that you finally posted an update. So did she end up having e coli? Good luck with your last few finals!!
Sara,
It's so fun to hear from you on here! She did have e coli, but it was some kind of strain that is not as dangerous as others...though it was still scary for us! She is doing so much better!
Keri
Keri! How are you?! So glad everything is okay with your DARLING little girl...so scary! It's so fun getting caught up with everyone! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment