Friday, July 13, 2007

My Cup Runneth Over...

I could not have survived this past semester without these girls! They have kept me sane through my last semester of classes, when I was definitely ready to be done! From left to right, it's me, Keri (just like me!!) and Tara- some of the greatest friends a person could want. I met Keri about 2 years when we had a few classes together. (We have had many together since then, too!) I was surprised to meet someone with the same name as me, it doesn't happen very often. Tara has been in my ward for about 2 years and we recently got a lot closer while serving together in primary and having our Child Development classes together. They are both leaving after this semester and will greatly missed by me!!!

I just need to take a moment to express my gratitude to the wonderful professors that I have had these past 2 years at BYU-Idaho. They are all great men whom I have come to love and admire. Don’t love some of their tests, but that is another story! This morning they held a brunch for all the girls from our department who are graduating (if there were any boys in this major, I am sure they would be invited too! :) ) It was a fun time to be with our teachers on a more casual basis- and I must say I was impressed at the great food they prepared for us! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Ditto Family said...

So you graduated???

That is awesome! I didn't realize that you would be all done after this semester. Will you be visiting for wedding festivities soon?

Mollie said...

Life is BEAUTIFUL! Love all the pics and congrats on all you hard work paying off!

Keri said...

Thanks for a GREAT semester. I truly only made it because I had you and Tara. This was by far the best semester because we had so much fun together. I will miss you and Tara so much and thank you again for being such a great friend!