Monday, July 9, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kelsi Lynn!!




Six years ago today my life was forever changed. Early in the morning, (and 5 long days past her due date), Kelsi Lynn came into this world screaming. And she didn't stop for a few hours. At least that is what I have been told. After she was born, I was zonked out for quite a while. It was hard work! Every day has been exciting and wonderful and it's hard to remember life without her...though I vaguely remember sleeping a little more. She has become a beautiful young girl and a great big sister to Andrew. I love you, Kelsi Bug, and am proud to say that I am your mother.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday Kelsi,
We love you and hope that you are feeling better for your birthday. We can't wait to see you.
Love,
Aunt Adrienne, Uncle Joe, Madi, and Gavin

Joe Urvina said...

Happy Birthday Kelsi!

Angela said...

You're so cute Keri! What a sweet post.