Saturday, May 1, 2010

MEXICO...Part Dos

Cabo!! This was probably my favorite place and I am already trying to talk Dave into returning as soon as we can.

This is the beautiful sunrise outside of Cabo. We are beautiful, too!

We survived the zip lines and had an awesome time. I did run into Mandy and almost killed her...but she is okay now. They also served the best nachos ever. Seriously. I am going to return there just for the nachos!

These are some of my favorite people! After spending the whole week together I think we are still good friends :) This is them riding on a boat because one of them did not want to do something very fun.

And that fun thing is...Parasailing!!!

Back on the boat after sailing through the air. Can you tell we loved it? While up in the air we saw the resort we want to go back to!

0 comments: