Here are some random pics of our fun times on the ship.
Have a mentioned how much I adore this man?? I do! Isn't he handsome?
Here is all of us with our trivia medals and trophies. We dominated.
If you have been on a cruise before you know that at dinner you are assigned a table and eat there each night and have the same wait staff. Our ladies are both from Indonesia and they were awesome.
Yes, we are TP'ing a door. When you don't drink, sometimes you need to make your own fun. And we did know the people!
SCUM. Need not say more. Except maybe that when we ended the ladies were in first and second!!
Dave on the waterslide. It was so windy, it made it very cold up there!
Second Formal Night
Our old husbands playing shuffleboard
Beautiful Mandy. Thank you for making us go on this trip!!!!
Have you ever played miniature golf in the middle of the ocean? We did! It was very windy and I thought maybe it would help me out but I was still horrible.
Every second of this trip was awesome and Mexico is eagerly anticipating our return. Soon, hopefully very soon. I heart you Mexico and Carnival Cruise Lines!!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
MEXICO...Part Cinco!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What an awesome experience!
Holy Pictures! When you update, you really update. Looks like you guys had a pretty rough time out there. ;) I agree with you Keri, my brother is pretty darn hot...ow-ow. Still got it bro! Thanks for sharing the pics. Who knows, maybe next time we'll double. What do you think mom, up for another grandmas week anytime soon...?
And you didn't take me because? Oh yeah we have no money! Well, it looks like you guys had a blast. Maybe I can convince my husband to go. I especially want to try para-sailing. Thanks for finally updating! :)
How fun!! I have never been on a cruise, and I am thinking I should go book one right now :P Thanks for sharing all your adventures :)
Yeah, you've pretty much convinced me that we HAVE to do a cruise!! That seriously looks like paradise!
Miss you guys!
Tara
Too much fun! Someday Stuart and I will go on a cruise. It's on our life list.
Please update your blog. I'm tired of always looking at your having fun.
Post a Comment