Andrew has a new favorite song- Baby Beluga! He sings it ALL the time and loves to listen to it and watch videos that people have made and put on YouTube. We recently went to the zoo and what was the only thing he wanted to see??? Baby Beluga of course! He would have stayed there all day if we would have let him. Here is a video of him singing to the whale. It's the cutest thing ever, if I do say so myself. More to come on our fun Spring Break adventures...stayed tuned!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Baby Beluga, Oh Baby Beluga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That has got to be the cutest thing I've seen in a while!! And now I am off to make cupcakes, as I sing: baby beluga, oh baby, beluga is the water warm?......
What a fun spring break! We love Pt. Defiance especially the aquarium. We are freezing also, and wish that warmer weather would come visit us. Cute family...we love you. Gr and Gr Veteto
So adorable!!!! We love the baby beluga too!
Post a Comment