Saturday, March 28, 2009

Going Private!!

I really hate to do this! However, I feel at this time that I need to go private with the blog. (Really it's my paranoid husband...but don't tell him I told you that.)

If you would like to continue reading the chronicles of this crazy family, please leave me your email. Have a fantastic day, my faithful readers!

29 comments:

Laura said...

add me oh private one! super_skeeto@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

me too jandjtonks@yahoo.com

The Trumans said...

berrykarrie@hotmail.com

:)

Barnard Family said...

mnbarnard@gmail.com

Sirrine said...

chris.sirrine@hotmail.com

Mollie said...

oooh! me too!!! mollieandkarlin@hotmail.com

JuliaH said...

add me!!! I don't leave many comments but I sure love reading your blog and knowing what is going on with your family. I miss this stage!!!
Julie
juliaandwayne7@msn.com

Melissa said...

Princessmtippetts@gmail.com

Katie said...

Keri,
It is Katie (Fey) Myers. I check out your blog once in a while. It is fun to see your cute little family. Add me too, if you don't mind!
kmyers22@hotmail.com

Scott and Stacia said...

We would love to be added to your private blog. snanderson7@yahoo.com

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

jacksons@byui.edu

Kristi Avery said...

me too! ackavery@hotmail.com

Lars said...

Add me, you are my favorite daughter!!

Elizabeth C said...

You know my email right Keri, I want an invite!!! You know Angela's too, I'm sure.

Ditto Family said...

Yes, add me to the privatness.

Linzi said...

sldells2@gmail.com

Lauren said...

lhales@gmail.com I had better be on that list!

Angela said...

Okay Miss Popularity!! I want an invite too!! ;)

Unknown said...

add us:
mccrackenfam@gmail.com

beth said...

please don't forget me. sbrobinson1608@gmail.com and rob96025@byui.edu.

Sorry, to give you two emails but I use both.

kelseyp said...

i would love an invite. kelseypankhurst@msn.com

Adrienne said...

don't forget us! aurvina@gmail.com and reijojo@msn.com

Nikki said...

silly: I want to be added to!!

nikkiweekes@hotmail.com

my key word: galaxe...:)

Joe Urvina said...

Wow Dad, your favorite daughter? Who is your favorite son?

Rachel said...

NOOOOOO!!! I never remember to check private blogs. Dang it! rachel.e.wilde@gmail.com

Dunstan Family said...

haha I would like to be added as well.
thedunstans@gmail.com

Andi said...

Please add me!!
shaned74@yahoo.com

steveandlaura said...

I want to keep reading!
wintersnow_51@hotmail.com

Congrats on cute kayli Rose BTW...loved the pic.

Melanie said...

case714@peoplepc.com

Thanks Keri! You keep a terrific blog. Love, Melanie