Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

In years past, we have always had Easter Egg hunts at home or at the Buttons house. On Saturday before Easter, I took the kids to 2 Easter Egg hunts in the community. (Same fun for them, less work for me!) We had a great time, depsite the crazy chaos and all of the already over-sugared children. The kids were actually better behaved than many parents who I saw! The first picture is when they started the hunt and asked that ALL adults stay outside the boundaries and let the kids go in alone. See all the adults?? I even heard one parent telling his child to push kids and do whatever it took for him to get the golden egg so he could win a basket. Nice lesson to teach a child! I very loudly said to my children, after I heard him coaching his son, that this was just for fun and to help little kids and make sure that everyone had some eggs. :)


Here is Andrew, proudly holding up his basket of eggs.


Kelsi with her basket.


The kids Easter morning before church...we were rushing so we didn't have time to get Kayli to smile. She really does smile, but so far NEVER when a camera is present.


This is a cute outfit from Kayli's Great-Grandparents, the Tolmans. The onesie is from a friend, who thought it was perfect for Kayli. I agree, isn't she a doll??

4 comments:

Ditto Family said...

Why yes, what a cute onesie! Chloe has that sweat outfit too. It was a great hand-me-down someone gave to us.

Such cute Easter picture!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Kayli's getting so big!

Scott and Stacia said...

Some parents are so strange. It makes me wonder :) Glad your children were able to get so many eggs. Love the picture of the children :)

Adrienne said...

Super cut Easter pics. Glad you had a fun Easter. Sorry I haven't commented for a while. I keep forgetting to look at it. I don't have the feed reminder anymore.