Friday, February 20, 2009

Kayli Rose at 5 weeks

We had pictures taken last week of Kayli...here are some of my favorites.
She sure is chunkin' up good!! She loves that Binky...and so does mommy.
So sweet!

Almost a smile...


She is such a little cuddle bug and I just can't get enough of her!
We are so blessed to have her in our family.

9 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

Those pictures are so cute - I want to see her again!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh how precious. She is adorable!!!!

Dunstan Family said...

the pictures are so cute. I love your background for your blog
-Dollie

The Trumans said...

She is so very beautiful!!! Looks like your family is doing well. By the way, your whole blog is so pretty..and I laugh when I read you live in the "palm springs of washington"..so funny.

beth said...

Keri, you know that we still wouldn't be able to relax. Kayli is so beautiful just like your other babies. miss you!

Jones Clan said...

Could you tell her to stop growing so fast. Her face is so round now. I want my job back. To just sit and hold her all week, oh so fun.

Angela said...

I didn't know it was possible for you and Dave to have any chub on your babies, but she is getting some. LOL! I love it!! She is so adorable Keri!!

Elizabeth C said...

These are great pictures, I especially love the first one, so precious. She is absolutely adorable!!! :)

Kat & Paul said...

beautiful!