We made a quick trip over to Boise this weekend for the baby blessing of Madison, our newest little niece. We were so excited to meet her and spend time with family.
On Saturday we all went to Zoo Boise. It was lots of fun and just the right size for all the little ones we had with us. Dave growled at a snow leopard and I am pretty sure the thing really wanted to eat us for dinner! Thank goodness for the strong metal fence that was seperating us. :)
A quick family photo at the zoo.
We took the kids to the Boise Temple. Kelsi took this picture of us.
This is heaven in a pie tin. :) A chicken green chile salad from Bajios...it does not get much better than this. We really miss Bajios, there is nothing like it where we live now.
This is the reason for our visit, Madison! She is a cutie and we all had fun making her smile. We can't wait to see her again.
6 comments:
What an adorable little baby - there are girls everywhere, except here.
I love that salad. In Vegas we have a Bajio. Yeah another girl!!!
OOHH, a picture or two of your belly just happened to slip in there? You are so cute, and I am glad to see that you guys had fun!
you guys look great!
okay your pic at the boise zoo by the log,...we posed and have a pic at the same spot! not kidding. and of course we are going to come see you guys at Christmas! i cna't believe how big your kids are now. kurtis will like seeing kelsi. they are in 2nd grade now...we are getting old!
Yay for Boise! I didn't know you had family there--that's where I was born and raised, and I absolutely love it and am trying to talk Adam into going back there. :) Glad you had fun there!
Post a Comment