Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Andrew's First Day of Preschool!

Andrew has been wanting to go to school like his big sister for a long time. Today his dream came true. He started his first day of preschool!!

Can you tell that he is a little excited?? I think he is so adorable!
Today was a play day at school. They got to meet the teachers and just play with whatever they wanted to help them get comfortable in the classroom. Andrew had so much fun, he didn't want to go home. Hooray for preschool!
**We also found out that we are having a baby GIRL today...we are super excited!

15 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

How fun for Andrew - he is so big now! Ben misses him so much and talks about him on a daily basis!

BY THE WAY - You just throw that in as a sentence at the end?? Are you kidding? That deserves a post all by itself! Congratulations - our family is soooooo excited for you guys! A little jealous, but that is ok we will get over it! - Valerie

Keri_B said...

I just want to see who reads the whole thing!! :)

Keri said...

HORRAY!!! I'm sure Kelsi will love it. I totally agree about the little one line sentence. YEAH FOR A BABY GIRL!!!

Scott and Stacia said...

Congrats to Andrew for going to school!! I love that picture of his big smile!

How exciting that you will be having another girl :) Too fun!!

Nikki said...

A girl!! YAY - Katie says "so she gets a sister?finally!" I think she is speaking out of jealousy for herself :)

Andrew can handle himself for now, unless you are already planning to even out the numbers??? :)

Miss you

CONGRATULATIONS

Ditto Family said...

I've been wondering when your ultrasound was going to be--SO SUPER DUPER EXCITING!!!

Glad Andrew had a great day at school. Nate had fun too! By the way, Nate won't be at church on Sunday again, we are visiting my grandparents.

sara b said...

I am so excited for you guys!! I didn't even know you were expecting. I will definitely call you the next time we need someone at bunco :) Thanks for giving me the link to your blog, your kids have gotten so big too! I am glad you found me!!

Linzi said...

Girls are so much fun! Congrats! Andrew looks so grown up with his backpack. I'm glad his dream came true.

Lauren said...

A GIRL!! That is so exciting! It is exciting that Andrew goes to preschool now too. A little sanity for a couple of hours for you during the day. Not for long though :) Congrats! Any names in the mix?

Adrienne said...

What a cute preschooler!! We are also very excited to have a new niece. Hope you are all doing great! Looks like you are having a fun time.

Rachel said...

Yea for girls! Congrats!!!

Kristi Avery said...

Pass that girl mojo over!! congrats!

James & Tara Huish said...

YEAH!!! How fun! I'm sooooo excited! I bet Kelsi is ecstatic!So, you feeling okay? You don't complain very much! Keep us all updated!
Andrew is so cute on his first day of school! Aren't you so glad you don't have to be one of those teachers at his preschool?!

Love ya,
Tara

Kat & Paul said...

yeah for andrew!

Anonymous said...

Hi Keri your blog is so cute. It looks like you guys are having fun in Washington. Another baby girl fun!!! I really admire that you are going into this for the third time. My outlook on childbirth though is probably a little skewed since Willem is only a week old. However, I have felt so much admiration for those who do this more than once. Really, you are amazing. Well, it will be exciting what your girl is named and everything.