Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of Second Grade!

Kelsi started her first day of second grade yesterday...I can't believe I am the mother of a second grader! She woke up super early and was ready to go about 2 hours early, I guess she was a little excited! She had fun picking out the perfect outfit for her first day. Isn't she cute?
Andrew was sad that Kelsi was leaving for the whole day, they have been best friends and playmates all summer. He is excited to start preschool next week, stay tuned for more news about that day!
*Dave and I also celebrated our 9th anniversary yesterday. Since we didn't have a babysitter, we were going to go out this weekend and do something. However, Olive Garden was calling my name all day ( I love their salad!) so we took the kids and went out after all. We had a great time and the salad was just as great as I had imagined all day long. :)

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe we are mothers to 2nd Graders either!!

Kelsi looked adorable. you can never go wrong with pink! And Andrew is headed to preschool...YAY!!!

The VanderHoevens said...

Glad to see a blog from your family. We thought you fell off the face of the earth or something ;)

I can't believe she is in 2nd grade! I swear you will blink and it will be her last year of middle school - I guarantee it. That is an adorable outfit she chose. We miss you guys!

Keri said...

OH MAN!!! A second grader AND 9th anniversery....do I even have to say it Keri?... :) Congrats! Plus, I'm still waiting for some cute pregnant pictures of you.

Adrienne said...

Kelsi looks adorable. Yay for you. 2 in school!! What will you do with all that free time? Enjoy it! Baby #3 is quite a change!! Congrats on your anniversary! We hope to see you soon!!!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how grown up Kelsi is looking. Time sure flies, doesn't it?

Lauren said...

She is so big!! I can't believe it. Congrats on your 9 years! I saw an Olive Garden commercial today and that is definitely something that I could go for right now. They have their never ending pasta bowl (say no more) I miss you!

jeNN said...

We are all getting way too old!! Haha
your kids look so cute! How fun to have them in school! I love it! we wish you could have been with us for the breaking dawn party too!!!;)

Jessica Jackson said...

Kelsi looks so cute-- so does Andrew, what a devious grin he has! Congrats on your 9year!