So, I am just wondering. Should I be worried that:
- Andrew walks around sticking his tummy out and saying he has a baby in there? (The baby's name is Diego, if you were wondering!)
- Andrew loves to wear make-up? Today he found one of Kelsi's lip gloss rings. He has been playing with it all day long calling it magic make-up.
- Andrew loves pink...the sparklier the better.
I adore my son but am thinking he maybe needs a little more one-on-one time with dad?!?
5 comments:
You forgot his shopping obsession :) And Ben thinks he has a baby in his tummy too. I guess that is what we get for telling him about our babies.
I love it! He is one of a kind. I wouldn't get too alarmed...unless he decides to change his name to Andrea. :) So cute!
Well, if he had kept the mohawk, the manliness from that could have balanced out the sparkly lip gloss....
Matthew played with sequined purses, feather boas, and dress up clothes until he was 2! And besides the fact that pink is still his favorite color, I don't think we did any permanent damage :)
Don't worry now. Once he is in school, the other boys will tease him and then he will change his fav color to blue or red.I told TC that Kelsi wanted a play date. He said the same thing you did. "How are we going to do that?" Maybe we can meet in St. Louis!!!
LOL funny. He just needs to come and spend some time with Gavin! Gavin thinks that EVERYTHING is gender specific!
Post a Comment