
Isn't he handsome? While getting a Summer Buzz Cut (mainly because it's the only cut daddy can do!) we thought Andrew looked so cute, we had to put him on the blog!! The mohawk is not staying...even though I tried to convince Dave to leave it just for a few days!
Enjoy the rare smiling pictures of Andrew Bug.

6 comments:
That is awesome!! You should have left it. I see a lot of little boys with that hair style now.
I bet Gavin would love this! But I don't see it as a Dave approved haircut.
Nope, it's not. Bummer, I thought it was so cute!
Too bad for Andrew. I think it looks good on him.
Gavin said, "Nah."
Madi said, "Looks good."
Love the mohawk!
I think it is cute, but then I think he is just cute!!! We name our hairstyles. This is definitely a Bowser haircut.
Post a Comment