Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kelsi is 7!!

Yesterday, July 9th, was Kelsi's 7th birthday. I can't believe that I am the mother of a 7 old! This post is a day late because we were all sick yesterday. It's no fun being sick on your birthday! Kelsi thought she was feeling okay and really wanted to go out for her birthday dinner. (We let the kids pick where they want to eat for dinner each year on their birthday. Kelsi is finally past the McDonalds phase...yay!) So, we headed off to Applebees. Andrew fell asleep in the car on the way there...never once waking up. As soon as we got our food, Kelsi asked if they had a bathroom at the restaurant and I knew it was downhill from there. She laid down on the bench while Dave and I quickly ate. We decided to get boxes to go...and try another day for her birthday dinner! Not the funnest birthday ever. When we actually get to celebrate her birthday, I will be sure to post pictures!!

2 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

Oh poor Kelsi......we are still not recovered yet from last weekend! I am more than ready for it to be done with!

Kat & Paul said...

Happy Birthday Kelsi! Hope you feel better!