My sister started a tradition years ago when she was the only one with children. Each year she would make a scrapbook style calendar for my mother with pages of her adorable children. We have now added many grandchildren to the family and the tradition holds strong. We also put fun dates on the calendar. There are birthdays, anniversaries, and graduations. But there are also things like the first time a grandchild crawled or walked. It's getting fuller and fuller with dates each year! This year this was my favorite page that I made for my mom:
And I need to add a date to the calendar: May 8th- Dave and Keri find out they are expecting baby #3!!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Mom's scrapbook calendar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
WHOO HOO!!! Let's keep our fingers crossed for a baby boy to play with mine!!
Congrats Button Family!!! We are so excited for you all. It is a great adventure. We hope it is another girl to play with mine!!! Either way it will be so fun.
YEA YEA YEA!! Keri - I am so thrilled for all of you!!!! You have to post your picture of when you find out: are you finding out? And later, I will have to tell you the story of when I found out Jordan was a boy!! Let's just say it resulted in tons of tears! I love you guys so much!! Miss you more!
Woohoo! That is so exciting. I bet Kelsi and Andrew are pretty excited. Congrats.
Congratulations on the upcoming baby!
Congrats on the pregnancy! We are so excited for you guys!
Congrats, Keri! I think I remember that you get pretty sick! I will be praying for you!
Congrats you guys!
Congratulations Keri!!! When are you due? Man, your ultrasound picture looks good compared to the ones I got! I can't believe you are already on #3!!!
How exciting! Yeah! I bet you guys are totally stoked! I hope you are feeling okay. Congratulations!
KERI! YEAH!!!! I'm sooooo excited! This is really big news! How are you feeling? I've heard horror stories of your pregnancies (This time try to stay away from McDonalds, allright?:)
Well, I'm just so excited for you and can't wait to hear about all the updates. Good luck with it all! I wish I was by there to help you out and to see you get big and fat (since you always say you get enormous! But I don't believe you!) Love ya!
Tara
Oh, so you and Keri are pregnant at the same time! How fun! Do you have her blog address some where? I would love to see what she's up too!
Keri!! Hooray! Congratulations. I hope all goes well!
Nate was so cute the other day telling me that Andrew's mom was going to have a baby at Christmas time! That sunbeam calling sure isn't great birth control : )
congrats you guys! that is so awesome! Let us know how you are doing!
That is sooo exciting! Congratulations! I hope this pregnancy is the best one yet.
hey congrats you guys!! how exciting!
OK Keri, I am really bad about this whole blog thing now. I can't keep up. I commented on your most recent post and never read this one. I can't believe it, you are going to have #3. We are so very happy for you guys. I bet Kelsi is so excited. TC wants us to have lots of kids. I don't know about that. Congrats and good luck with everything.
Post a Comment