
I love this man!! 9 years ago today we hiked to the top of a snowy mountain near Ririe, Idaho and he asked me to marry him while we danced looking down at the valley below us!! What an adventure our life together has been! Through it all he has been there for me and I love him more each day. He is the greatest husband and father to our children. He makes me laugh every day. He is practically perfect in every way...wait that's Mary Poppins. From Here to Eternity, I love you Davey!!
9 comments:
Hi Keri,
Happy Anniversary! I am so happy that you posted on my blog. Things have been really crazy, but I just doubled my kids size. Your family looks like they are having fun.
Happy "will you marry me" anniversary!! You guys are so cute. And I love the music you have going on as we read about you guys...cute!
Okay I just have to say I had no clue you posted since Graduation. Scott was logged on to our computer and he doesn't have any blogs in his favorites. When I got to your blog I was shocked...a new post. Then I realized there were many posts...what?! So I logged myself in and pulled down the favorites, went to your name...and STILL GRADUATION! No wonder when I tried to get Laura on your case (she is always telling me I dont blog enough) she said I was silly, that you do post. Anyway this is getting long..but I have a lot of catching up to do! How on earth did that happen?? Anyway it is fixed now and I can catch up on the life of the Buttons!
Congrats on the new job!! That is so exciting! I hope Dave finds you guys a great place to live. How exciting to be back in Washington for awhile.
Glad Kelsi is liking the school she is at right now. Transitions like that are often hard. So fun to read up on such exciting news!
Oh my, I want to puke.
I remember the day I met you, Keri and thought...you were made for each other! You make a perfect couple. Love you guys!!!!
How cute is Dave? We miss you guys so much! You're right. We really do need to talk! This stupid internship is taking up so much time these days. But I'll be done in April! So, I accidentally deleted your comments on my blog (sorry, I'm still figuring this all out). But I'm just telling you that you have to look at it now because there's some pictures of you guys on the slideshow! Love you guys! Happy engagement anniversary!
Love ya!
Tara
Great time to propose (around Valentines day), Mark also proposed to me on the 15th 6 years ago! Congrats on your happiness!!
Kerri & Dave! It's Adam & Kathryn Ririe! We stumbled across your blog and were so excited! Let's be blog buddies! Ours is www.theriries.blogspot.com.
Oops, I got too excited and spelled your name wrong, Keri. Sorry about that!
Post a Comment