Today is my big sisters birthday. Happy Birthday!! My sister and I are 5 years apart in age so growing up we didn't have too much in common. As we got older we have become better friends. I love my sister!!
She is a great Aunt to my children. They all love Aunt Valerie. Maybe because she likes to go to Target as much as me?
This is Valerie with Kayli and her friend Amie at the NKOTB concert. I love that my sister went with me! She also went with me to Celine Dion last year. She is my concert buddy because Dave is not into that so much. We also saw Tim McGraw before he was even very popular. Who are we going to see next?
This is us at the beach last month. I love that we can call each other and have someone to complain to. Sometimes you just need to vent. If I had a dollar for every conversation we have had that started with "Can I just complain for a minute to you?"
She has cute children! I love her family and she is a great wife and mother to them. They even let us come and live with them after we finished school and had no home or job. We only had to promise to try and find a job closer to them as soon as we can...we are working on that. Of course that would mean more frequent trips to the Supermall and Target which could be dangerous on the checkbooks.
Thanks for being a fabulous sister and friend!!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Happy Birthday Valerie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so sweet! Thank you so much! Love you!!!!
That would be sad for us! We would miss you terribly! Two hours isn't so bad.=) Kim
Post a Comment