Sunday, July 19, 2009

They've still got it (The Right Stuff!)

Twenty some years ago I may have had a slight obsession with a group of young men known to some as The New Kids on the Block. I may have slept overnight in a parking lot just to get tickets to their concerts. I may have been ecstatic when I heard that they were getting back together and touring again!!

On July 7th, with my friend Christine (and Kayli of course,) we headed over to see the New Kids who aren't so new anymore. My sister and her friend Amie met us there to rock the night away...most likely with the same ladies who were rocking the night away twenty years ago at the Tacoma Dome!

Kayli and I before the party started...


Christine and I looking fabulous!


NKOTB!!!


Donnie was always my favorite one...He came into the audience and was sooo close to us!


The finale...


We had a blast!! We didn't get home till after 3 am and I could barely talk the next day. Would I do it again? Do you even have to ask?? Love these guys!

1 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

You could become a roadie for them! That was a fun night!