Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kelsi is 8!

For Kelsi's birthday she invited a few friends and we took them to lunch and then went swimming. That evening Grandma and Grandpa Button and Nick came over for dinner and cake.

Silly girls enjoying their lunch...


One of Kelsi's presents...new scriptures! She is also wearing some fake glasses she got. I think they were her favorite gift.


She requested a carrot cake, so I made Aunt Cindi's yummy recipe and Kelsi decorated it by herself! She is so talented!


We still can't believe that our baby girl is 8 years old! She is going to be baptized next month...it's true that they grow up so fast! We love you Kelsi Bug!

2 comments:

chuck and april said...

can you believe she's 8?!!? and guess what, kurtis got the exact same set of scriptures! he loves them. when he opened them, he said, "yay! now i can read the scriptures!" it was funny. her glasses are so cute too.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I can't believe it! She's so old now.