That's hot!
I have seen you and you are not that big - you are so cute pregnant!
Girl, you could probably fit inside that woman's belly! I would love to see a picture of you pregnant though. :)
How did you find that picture of me pregnant? jk! You are adorable preggo!
Oh my gosh please somebody tell me that is photoshopped!
Keri - can I just say that I love you???
I bet it was that lady who had the 6-jon and kate plus 8. looks painful thouugh. Glad I'm not that big!
Holy cow! That picture is the best!! Not too much longer!! Hang in there.
Gotta be some photoshop action on that picture!
Wow! Only 2 weeks ago I felt like that! You are so close to the end! I can't wait to see pix of baby button!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That's hot!
I have seen you and you are not that big - you are so cute pregnant!
Girl, you could probably fit inside that woman's belly! I would love to see a picture of you pregnant though. :)
How did you find that picture of me pregnant? jk! You are adorable preggo!
Oh my gosh please somebody tell me that is photoshopped!
Keri - can I just say that I love you???
I bet it was that lady who had the 6-jon and kate plus 8. looks painful thouugh. Glad I'm not that big!
Holy cow! That picture is the best!! Not too much longer!! Hang in there.
Gotta be some photoshop action on that picture!
Wow! Only 2 weeks ago I felt like that! You are so close to the end! I can't wait to see pix of baby button!
Post a Comment